MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So has anyones opinion changed on Mark Hunt vs Alastair Overeem

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 02:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,699
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
So has anyones opinion changed on Mark Hunt vs Alastair Overeem

Last time i threw this match up out it seemed 70% of the people thought it was not a fight they wanted to see because its an easy win for Overeem and the other 30% like myself were interested in it.

Im curious if the popular opinion has changed after ufc 156. What do you guys think of this match up now??? Last time people were saying that Overeem would take him down with ease and finish it from there. I definitely was capable of seeing that end result also but i also was really intrigued by the potential standup fight we could get. Mark Hunts striking has looked extremely impressive as of late. Throwing out a single punch and walking away before the opponent even hits the floor. And Overeems ground work seemed pretty much non existent. Sure he got Big-foot down but he did literally no damage while down there. So im actually even more excited by this potential fight. Id love for a chance to see Mark Hunt knock Overeem out.

Mark Hunt has asked for this fight before so im sure he would still be happy to take it.

So if JDS vs Overeem does not work out would anyone like to see Hunt vs Overeem instead?? Or am i the lone sheep here.
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote