MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CroCop: "Overeem needed putting back in his place"

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 03:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
that's funny cro cop, last I checked when you fought overeem you took the cheap way out and were never in that fight and reem wasn't even that big back then, roids aren't the reason reem lost silly it's boxing overeem has good knees and body kicks but god awful boxing and cardio and average leg kicks, which is nothing new or surprising if you have seen reem fight before. Another small part of why he lost was because he was toying around with bigfoot for 2 rounds when even with his bad boxing he could have finished him with some clinch knees or some straight punches.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote