MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 05:50 AM   #191 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
I'm using Northwoods as proof of Sandy Hook more than 9/11. Both are exactly the same, no actual deaths, but agendas easily pushed through.

Who said the entire town was created? I mulled that a few pages ago but rejected that idea. I'm saying the SCHOOL was possibly created. It's not like you can just walk in without an appointment or a reason to be there.

And yeah, living in Newtown, you may hear about one or two people's kids that go to that school ... like those nice Parkers that just moved in a little while back. Probably didn't see them much, but just a little weird thing that people don't dwell on. You haven't actually been into the school or know anyone real close in it, but why in the world would you suspect it's not a real school? How hard is it to set up something like that and get a few cops, medical personnel in?

Or maybe it was a real school with staff that was in on it, and they were told to do a drill. What difference would elementary school kids know?

Tell you what, since you're the one who thinks this is ridiculous, why don't YOU explain to ME, HOW EXACTLY you think the govt. planned on executing Operation Northwoods? How would they would have accounted for all the investigators at the bomb / terror scenes? The medical inspectors or fire crew? etc. etc.

Then take your answer and GIVE IT RIGHT BACK TO YOURSELF FOR SANDY HOOK. Because it's your honest govt. and military that made and signed this Northwoods proposal, not me, so you're doubting their mental capabilities and intelligence not mine.
Newton is a non issue to me, that's why I stopped debating it pages ago. It's one of the most ridiculous conspiracies I've ever seen in my life.

I've also stated I do not trust the government, or believe they don't lie to us... I actually think they lie every time they open their mouths. I mentioned this before. I don't know why you keep saying I trust them.

As far as pulling something like this off, I think the government would do a hell of a lot better job of something they were behind... to the point where some dork living in his parents basement with windows movie maker wouldn't be able to catch the most powerful government in the world in the act.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote