MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White says Rashad Evans lost the desire and drive to compete

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #26 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I'm gonna have to say the LHW title holder did this to Rashad.

Imagine Rashad fought Shogun as scheduled. As much as I wanted Shogun to KO Rashad we all know how winnable that fight was for Rashad. It seems like the LHW title holder STOLE HIS THUNDER, essentially took over the camp, and his identity.

Rashad lost his training partners, coaches, mentors, his "friends", and probably most important of all his family or wife/fiance. So he picks up and leaves to start a new life.

Of course he eventually loses to said nemesis to further diminish his status and confidence.

Not easy on a man's soul. I'm not particularly a Rashad fan, but what happened to him is straight up some bs.

All he (lhw title holder) had to do was be straight up from the get go rather than play coy with his jovial gestures of cosmetic concerns.

Some people who wanted The Reem to get beat. I get it. He was extremely over confident. Those are the same sentiments a large consensus have over the current LHW title holder although he's a bit more dubious if you will.

Right about now I'm sure Vitor is probably consoling em. If any man has been through it all...he's the one.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote