MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #201 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
The discussions have been civil, no one has been throwing around childish personal insults like some of the members in the other sections of the forum. Just any excuse to stamp your authority on the forum. How about you go and deal with immature posters like UFC OWNS who childishly personally insults lots of members on a regular basis.
Relax grapple. Budi is one of the best mods on this site.

I have danced on the line a couple times. I do have some degree of difficulty keeping things civil in these discussions. It's something I'm pretty passionate about and emotions do get the best of me at times.

That being said, Budi was spot on. I as actually a little shocked when I logged in and didn't have an infraction just now.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote