MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #27025 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
working on some of my tat designs.

Got Horus and Anubis in the works standing in front of the Sphinx and the great pyramid. Looks awesome. Gonna be a shoulder to shoulder piece.

Not sure when i'll get them done because they are behind a bunch of things in a long line.

I've got a Thylacine tat booked, will get a Thai Elephant herd while i'm getting that aswell (not too big but wraps around the leg), I want to get Thylacoleo carnifex done before I leave too. Those will go on the inside and outside of my calf.

I also have a Samurai standing in water with a Katana drawn and a wakizashi on his shoulder, with mountains behind and the rising sun in the top left corner with the characters from the bushido code on the right hand side. Black and grey shade except for the sun and some blood on his blade.

Exciting..