MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #122 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodfellaGr View Post
What a nice comment.. Rashad lost cause of lost of interest and motive imo (in addition to what you said..)
Appreciate that! Sometimes you see these ultra talented teams and you wonder why they don't win. There's more than meets the eye. I believe what Dana White said is true. They (Blackzilians) need to re-evaluate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-R Blitz View Post
This fight looked like it belonged on TUF16 :P

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
It would have went to a sudden victory round(s) into perpetuity with them pawing at each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Some of the comments on here are just plain disgusting. To sit here like some know it all MMA fantatic and insist that a former world champion isn't a good fighter seems weak imo, and i'm specifically talking about Grappleretarded, dsmjrv and aeries. The other people who commented, fair play.

Grappleretarded (apt screeny), dsmjrv,aeries and other people are talk shit about Rashad, what have you lot done? All you do is sit on here everyday talking about how Rashad's not a good fighter yet I doubt any of you lot are doing anything interesting with your own lives. Rashad's a former world champion, who the hell are you lot?

Now, I thought Rashad's performance was atrocious. Didn't want to be there and his heart clearly isn't in the right place right now. I'd rather he retired than put out another performance right now, but that's no reason to justify trying to take away what he's done in the past 8 years. Some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm done with this board.
Shouldn't get too bent outta shape. He's in a funk right now. Looked like he was going through the motions, but he wasn't really there. Which leads to the bottom quotations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LHooK View Post
Rashad seems to be dealing with too much drama: middle of a divorce; brother is fighting in Afganistan; falling out with Jacksons, etc.

I'm not commenting on how much of that is his fault; I'm just speculating that it's all negatively affecting his performance.

I'm hoping he watches the video of that last fight and gets motivated by it.
I'm hoping his personal life gets sorted.
And I'm hoping he chooses to drop to MW to pursue that title. It might be just the change he needs to spark his career.

Here's to hoping...

Had no idea his bro is in Afghan. That's a triple whammy. A friends sibling got KIA there. Very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
So according to MMA math, Lil Nog, Evans and Davis will spend the rest of their life in an eternal loop:

Evans > Davis > Nog > Evans > Davis > Nog > Evans > Davi....

My head hurts, screw you MMA math
This is like the parable of "which came first the chicken or the egg..."

MMA math theorem that needs to be solved.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote