MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 05:17 AM   #124 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
As far as I was aware, and you can quote me on this, but you dont have to be better at fighting than a fighter in the UFC to criticise one... If that was a case no forums would exist, no media would exist, nothing, nada, etc etc.

If someone doesnt like a fighter, and thinks they suck, then they are more than welcome to say it on here.

That being said, Rashad Evans doesnt suck... but his game plans do. He could wrestle **** pretty much anyone in the UFC but chooses to stand and have sloppy kickboxing matches which usually end at a boring decision. LEts face it, Rashads striking isnt great but his wrestling is. Does having rubbish game plans make you a bad fighter? perhaps?

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote