MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 04:17 AM   #124 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
As far as I was aware, and you can quote me on this, but you dont have to be better at fighting than a fighter in the UFC to criticise one... If that was a case no forums would exist, no media would exist, nothing, nada, etc etc.

If someone doesnt like a fighter, and thinks they suck, then they are more than welcome to say it on here.

That being said, Rashad Evans doesnt suck... but his game plans do. He could wrestle **** pretty much anyone in the UFC but chooses to stand and have sloppy kickboxing matches which usually end at a boring decision. LEts face it, Rashads striking isnt great but his wrestling is. Does having rubbish game plans make you a bad fighter? perhaps?

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote