MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Thread
View Single Post
post #125 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 05:45 AM
The Dark Knight
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
As far as I was aware, and you can quote me on this, but you dont have to be better at fighting than a fighter in the UFC to criticise one... If that was a case no forums would exist, no media would exist, nothing, nada, etc etc.

If someone doesnt like a fighter, and thinks they suck, then they are more than welcome to say it on here.

That being said, Rashad Evans doesnt suck... but his game plans do. He could wrestle **** pretty much anyone in the UFC but chooses to stand and have sloppy kickboxing matches which usually end at a boring decision. LEts face it, Rashads striking isnt great but his wrestling is. Does having rubbish game plans make you a bad fighter? perhaps?
So tell where I said that you had to be a UFC fighter to criticise another fighter?? Did I say that, no. So stop talking rubbish. I said I don't think any of us have the right to try and strip away a fighters accomplishments. That's all. So do not try and patronise me with the 'we are all entitled to our opinion' bull.

Why Do We Fall?
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome