MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #129 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
To Dark Knight

Rashad is a very good fighter - I won't argue against that. I will however argue, that the Rashad we saw at UFC 156 seemed hesitant and unwilling to engage.

Wether it was because he realized he couldn't take lil Nog down and his gameplan fell apart as a result, or it was just a lack of motivation following the Jones fight we'll never know.

All I know is that Rashad turned in a less than impressive performance and on that night, I was not a fan of his (Or Nog's for that matter)

MMA fans will always be very "what have you done for me lately" minded so to speak, and Rashad has gotten a lot of hate because he's done/said a lot of stuff that didn't sit well with the average fan. Simple as that.

I still admire his abilities and respect his accomplishments, but don't tell me I have to be a fan of his because he fights through adversity. That's a fighters god damn job, all fighters get paid to do that. As for hardships outside the ring, all people have those as well.

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote