MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 09:16 AM   #130 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I'm having de ja vu here with bc, cc, among a few others. This is how it begins. Best not to get too emotionally involved. I was once like this when Vitor was handed his first loss to Randy Couture way back in 1997, then many years later with Mirko vs Gonzaga and of course GSP vs Serra. I got a bit of that feeling this past weekend for sure with Overeem vs BF.

Unfortunately there wasn't any forums back then to vent. So I had to keep it in all these years. Randy is a great ambassador for the sport, but nobody expected him to beat the rising Phenom like that. Everything comes around. Lyoto kicked his head off decades later, Gonzaga would yo yo, Serra got kneed to death and lost three of his next four bouts, and the balance of the force was restored.

I guess ultimately it shows passion when you exude these kind of emotions especially when you're betting!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote