MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Focus: UFC 156 edition (Amazing video)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I felt like I just watched an entire documentary on the lives of every fighter on that card.

I think she should be a poker player or FBI profiler. Astute and highly observant.

Ian Mcall breaking down.
When fighters lose a decision they look down and when they get KOed they tend to look up in a daze. Aldo going through the fight in his mind at the press conference.

I don't think I've ever heard from a photographers' perspective before. Read part of Stich's books, refs, judges, trainers, coaches, other fighters, managements, but never a photographer. They're able to see things very deeply.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote