MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #204 (permalink)
Freiermuth
Bantamweight

Freiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to behold
I most certainly am not confusing tragedies. Most of them are done for the tragedy, like most of the Sandy Hook ones are not for an individual, but it's not unique.
Now for the video and 'plug' - A reporter asked a lead in question about the amount of contact he's had to offer support so he mentions he seen a lot of it on the FB page, so our opinions on a plug is a lot different than mine. I don't even know what the FB page looked like or if it was in fact a real charity or just a 'contribute via paypal' link but he said friends of his set it up for him, so it's not like he was thinking about it right away.

There certainly are/were charities set up for Columbine, and yes, in fact, one still going was set up by a parent of a victim.
Rachels Challenge

Northwood purpose and Sandy Hook purpose are vastly different to me. Best case scenario for a false-flag operation Sandy Hook could be....slightly stricter gun control?

Please all, lets not derail this thread into a 9/11 one or if it does, change the title to something else.
Freiermuth is offline   Reply With Quote