MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What will be the PPV#s for UFC 156?

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harness View Post
Casual fans in the UK know who Lesnar and "that Silva guy". It's pretty annoying when you're talking to somebody about it and they start saying stuff like, "DIDN'T KIMBO SLICE FIGHT IN THE UFC?!?!". Basically, UK casual's suck.
American casuals suck as well, beleive me. But this is a known weekend for MMA and there was no other major sporting event that was on that night. We had no football the week before and it seemed like people were ready for some kind of event. That is why I think this event will do so well. I probably over shot it with my 800K+ but I still think it's over 600K. But American causal fans can't even tell you the name of the guys they just saw fight. It's pathetic. They could have seen a guy fight 5 times and still have no memory of who he is.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote