MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jimi Manuwa vs. Cyrille Diabate Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
anderton46
Bantamweight

anderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud of
I don't see why most people have Manuwa as favourite. I was at his first UFC fight and watched it again later. For as good as he looked in the 1st round, he looked utterly horrific in the 2nd. Absolutely gassed after 4minutes. If that fight didn't get stopped by the doctor I'd put my money on Kingsbury coming back and winning that.

This fight I see Diabate winning via however he wants. So much range, better technique and grappling. Long limbs to wrap up a sub. I'd love to see Jimi pull off a huge KO, but that's his only chance, an early finish.
anderton46 is offline   Reply With Quote