MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC reveals Vitor Belfort used testosterone replacement therapy for UFC on FX 7

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #24 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
The Nightman Cometh

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
It also extends their careers at the cost of some young, up and coming kid who can't get his spot in the UFC because the old timers won't leave. If your body can't deal with MMA any longer, you're not supposed to do it.
I disagree, your not supposed to do it only if you start sucking or you have no chin anymore ala liddell, wandy etc. I for one want to see Dan Henderson continue to compete for as long as he can and if TRT makes that possible then so be it. Also If I kid can't get a spot in the UFC anymore it's because the UFC has been adding too many stupid weight classes filling up all the spots and former bellator fighters are getting sued instead of getting to fight in the UFC. Also i'm sure if you can't beat a veteran just because he is extending his career then you shouldn't be in the UFC/ a top fighter for that excuse.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote