MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 12:15 AM   #120 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Yeah, I didn't think the talent pool was low actually, but if the guy I quoted was hypothetically right and Luke was a top guy on the show, then I would consider it low.

For such a tall guy, Luke's reach really isn't that long. It's significantly lower than Hall's I think, and Hall is only 6 foot even.

If Uriah Hall utilized his jab more, I don't see any of these guys having as much success getting on the inside as Cella did. Hall already has pretty good stand up obviously, but his 80 inch needs to be used to it's full potential. "Jab please."

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote