MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen....

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 03:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
There are also those who are so annoyed by fight hype Chael that we still won't like him anyways. I'm one of them. I really hate that man after listening to him talk from one loss to Anderson to another.

That being said he comes off like a god damned genius and good human being when shown next to Jones. And it's the one fight I will root for Chael. For - while I dislike loud mouthed would be comedians - I despise hypocritical arrogant assholes.