MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen....

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 03:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
There are also those who are so annoyed by fight hype Chael that we still won't like him anyways. I'm one of them. I really hate that man after listening to him talk from one loss to Anderson to another.

That being said he comes off like a god damned genius and good human being when shown next to Jones. And it's the one fight I will root for Chael. For - while I dislike loud mouthed would be comedians - I despise hypocritical arrogant assholes.
This is an opinion I can respect. Fight hype Chael has a way of turning some people off of him. I think you're also right about the way he comes off against Jones. If I was on TUF this season, I'd feel slighted if I was on Bones' team, not just because I hate the man. Chael has the experience and a way with words that is second to none in terms of motivating, when he wants to.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote