MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen....

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMATycoon View Post
what makes you think his family was wealthy? I seriously doubt that since he grew up in a black neighborhood Statistically speaking that probably means he didn't grow up rich.
i grew up near chael, have met him several times, and still live a few miles from he was raised (and west linn is not a black area btw, most of portland is pretty whitewashed except for nopo and some outlying regions like aloha and tigard) chael's family is moneyed and they are well-known in the community. they own and operate multiple businesses. his father is a member of the local masonic lodge which is more or less a conglomerate of businessmen and politicians who hook each other up. yes, they are wealthy. not billionaire wealthy, but wealthy.