MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Official UFC Ranks

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #34 (permalink)
St.Paul Guy
Don't Sweat the Technique

St.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For Greatness
I came here to rip apart these rankings.... but to be honest they look pretty reasonable. I certainly have my gripes, and the dude who had Pat Barry at 4 should not be counted anymore, but I'm all for an established hierarchy for the fans and fighters to be able to point to.

As long as we all realize that the rankings are who is where on "the ladder" and not necessarily the order from best to worst fighter these should be useful.

I never got what the hate behind trying to rank fighters is all about. Probably Chael's little rant about batman vs superman or whatever it was....

Sig credit: MC

~ Lifetime Membership sponsored by RustyRenegade ~
St.Paul Guy is offline   Reply With Quote