MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 11:14 PM   #130 (permalink)
K-R Blitz
Amateur

K-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
I so badly want Bubba and Josh to lose their fights in such devastating fashion, what a pair of cockjockies! Cella handled himself better than I thought he would though, hung in 4 minutes longer than I thought he would have guessed anyway.
Didn't Dana White say before this season started airing that there was one guy putting everyone in hospital? Take that and add that Hall said he wants to call Josh out after he embarrassed him with the whole "professional cooker" thing at the start of the episode and you may get your wish

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
K-R Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote