MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #338 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Only trained BJJ once this week due to terrible weather and being kind of sick. MT was great both days. I just wish I was in good enough shape and had a girl partner so I could do fight camp. I guess it's pretty hardcore, but I think that with a few weeks' preparation on top of my regular activity, I could do it.

My running partner has been working out indoors, but we're going to start running again since her marathon got bumped up to May from July.

Because I need all the flexibility I can get to balance running, biking, MT and BJJ, I've been stretching every day.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote