MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some hard descisions in here - are you prepared?

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 01:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
demoman993
Featherweight

demoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level now
Tough decisions no doubt.
The fact that you get a PC but no internet makes the thing completely useless so I cut that out.
I've been married for 10 years now, not locked up in the same room with my wife....I'll stop there. If I could get a new 18 year old hottie whenever I wanted I would go with that but that's not on the table so she's cut too.

Onto the choices
Full Kitchen - I'm alone for 10 years, I'll have lots of time to cook along with everything else.
Skylight - Ya that's self explanatory
Workout Room - Obvious
Pool Table - Very cheap on points, something to do
Garden with Greenhouse - Lots of time, can grow my own "recreational plants"
TV with all cable channels and package - Gotta keep up with the times somehow to keep your sanity
Library and study with all books - 10 years is a long time to get bored, I'll eventually read a book...are magazines included...
Hygeniene Products and Jacuzzi - Obvious

That's 30 points and I keep my 10 million.

Biggest issue was no internet, if the PC included internet my list would have some changes. Companionship from either a female or animal would be nice but their options were quite restrictive so what I've picked is within those parameters.