MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some hard descisions in here - are you prepared?

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Okay, I have another plan (I really like this thread by the way).

Skylight - 2
Workbench - 6
Barry Bonds - 7
Unlimited drugs - 5
HD camera - 3
Computer - 6

I tape a few weeks of footage of me being locked in with the camera. Then I use the computer to hack their security cams (which I assume have to be in there because after all this is 10 million we're talking about... these guys want some proof you're actually in there). So now the security cams play a loop of me being in there. Meanwhile I use the workbench to build a ladder that reaches the skylight. I use some kind of industrial tool to make a hole in it so I can escape. Then I destroy the ladder and leave Barry Bonds in there to create some sounds so nobody gets suspicious because it's so quiet in there.
After 10 years I make my comeback and get the 10 million.
Hammerlock2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote