MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White ≠ UFC

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
I've lost a lot of interest lately, mostly because of the matchmaking like Jones/Sonnen, GSP/Diaz, but what annoys me is watching UFC Tonight on Tuesday.

Pettis has no idea if he even wants to stay at 145, so why is he fighting Aldo for the title and not at a catch weight of 150?

Then you have Chael and Florian going on about it being how marketable you are, which makes sense, the UFC's a business and for a business to thrive they gotta make money, but they way they said it just really put me off.

And then this Ronda Rousey thing, saying she's done more than guys like Tito, who I'm not even a fan of, and how Cyborg's scared of her, I'm just kinda over the UFC at this point, I'll watch 157 and the free cards but after that I'm not buying PPV's for a while.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote