MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some hard descisions in here - are you prepared?

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Puppy 6
Hygiene + jacuzzi 3
Garden 2
Kitchen 6
TV + all channels/packages 7
Library + all novels/books ever published 4
Medical 2

I'd have a puppy companion to hang out with, play with, keep something alive with me so I don't get too lonely. I'd have TV/all channels/packages and every novel/book ever written to suck my time away and keep my mind busy/days passing quickly. A greenhouse to grow a large amount of weed to keep a high going and to relax a lot (it never said you couldn't do this). A kitchen for food, and medical treatment of course.

I was going to go with the girl at first but eh, 18 year olds are annoying as hell and honestly, I prefer my females 25+ when it comes to looks. I'm also surprised the library/every novel/book ever published is only 4 points. In this situation you would want to keep your mind sucked away from reality as much as possible, and books can draw you into worlds for months and years, especially if you have an unlimited amount of all the great books ever written.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote