MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some hard descisions in here - are you prepared?

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF Material
Good thread, thanks Budhi!

I'll take the five extra points for $5 million.

52' TV - 7
Full Kitchen - 6
Puppy - 6
Library - 4
Hygene - 3
Greenhouse -2
Skylight - 2
Medical - 2
Sattelite Radio - 2
Pool Table - 1

I could run in my greenhouse and do pushups and sit ups in the kitchen and other areas to keep myself in shape. I feel like if I had the internet, I would spend too much time trying to hopelessly connect with the outside world and would go insane. The booze was hard to pass up but I figured I might as well get healthy and stay in shape, even though I've got no one to impress. I wouldn't want to regress physically and I feel like if I had an unlimited amount of booze, I'd abuse the hell out of it. As far as sex goes, I've said it before, but the only female I'd be interested in ******* would be LizaG (can't wait for my trip to the UK this March ). And 18 year old boys are not my thing. I like my men within two years of my age give or take. Especially if they have facial hair. I feel like with the puppy, library, my greenhouse and pool table I would find ways to keep busy. The TV with top of the line cable and sattelite radio would be great ways to wind down.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote