MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #2422 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlavis88 View Post
I managed to pick up Deus Ex: Human Revolution for £8 ($15) and have been giving that a go. Its got a great story and everything but the combat and cover system is just batshit crazy!!
Its funny! I agree with everything you just said about it having a good story but for some reason I could not get into Dues Ex: Human Revolution. You would think it would be something I would be able to sink my teeth into because of the story and the visual style. Instead, its one of those games I have to be in the mood to play.

Anyways, I just pulled out Tales of Vesperia. I like the animation but so far I am sucking at this game.