MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 10:03 PM   #2424 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Its funny! I agree with everything you just said about it having a good story but for some reason I could not get into Dues Ex: Human Revolution. You would think it would be something I would be able to sink my teeth into because of the story and the visual style. Instead, its one of those games I have to be in the mood to play.

Anyways, I just pulled out Tales of Vesperia. I like the animation but so far I am sucking at this game.
I'm looking for a new RPG, I tried the demo of that and I cannot get beyond the art style/voice acting. It's way too "anime" for me, I really dislike that anime/cartoon stuff.

It's very difficult to find a classic style RPG without that kind of art style these days. I'm struggling. There's a new RPG that plays really well I hear and has a good story called Ni No Kuni, but I cannot get beyond the awful anime art style to play it.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote