MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cyborg Asks to Be Released From the UFC

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Big_Charm
Bantamweight

Big_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He Crosses
I feel for Cyborg and co on this....

Why should she have to drop to a weight class just because UFC put so much emphasis on Rousey?

Cyborg IMO is a better fighter and been around longer in the sport. Sorry, it should be a catch weight fight if it ever happened. Do it at 140lb and watch Cyborg demolish Ronda.

I remember when Dana was gun-ho about never having women's MMA, yet here they are with one division. He does realize there are a few more divisions he could add. Hell he could have started with the 2 most popular that strikeforce had.

If I were Cyborg, I'd sign the fight deal and get the catchweight fight. Then, make the $$ and take home Rousey's head

Fedor-Shogun-Overeem-Cro Cop-Silva-Gomi-Henderson-Jackson

2014 NPFFL

Jon Jones . Travis Browne . Demian Maia. Cain Velasquez. Fabricio Werdum
Big_Charm is offline   Reply With Quote