MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cyborg Asks to Be Released From the UFC

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
i dont understand why people think it should be a 140 lb division. why wouldnt they be the same as the mens? you would assume they would use the same model such as 135 145 155 etc.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using VerticalSports.Com App
Women's MMA doesn't have the same amount of talent as the men's divisions and if you combine 145 and 135, everyone can meet in the middle and then you wouldn't have this problem. Cyborg has said she can make 140, and that's the fight everyone wants to see, but they know she can't cut to 135 and they're losing out for the sake of catering to Ronda.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote