MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cyborg Asks to Be Released From the UFC

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Spec0688
Heavyweight

Spec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harness View Post
If I were a woman fighter and I heard Dana say "it's the Ronda Rousey show" then watched the Primetime, I would also want out. What's the point in fighting for an organisation that couldn't care less about you.
They could easily make a 140 division but no, Ronda is 135 so they'll keep it like that for her.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
The answer to this is fairly simple, go and beat up Rousey and make this your division. There is no question Cyborg can make the weight if she actually wanted, she's lean but she has so much muscle mass that if she lost some it wouldn't really make a difference. If anything, drop down and beat Rousey and then say you aren't fighting 135 anymore, that will leave the UFC in a real predicament.
Spec0688 is offline   Reply With Quote