MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #2429 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Oh, man! Never had the pleasure of playing this game (Thank God) but I do remember the review the Angry Video Game Nerd made for this particular game. I think he said it was one of the worst he had ever played.

haven't played ET for the atari soakked and yeah james rolfe (Angry video game nerd) is hilarious) bonnar never play this vile piece of shit, they give you a weapon as dr jekyll that doesn't work at all except on some tiny bees that show up half way through the game and aren't a threat, everyone in the town wants to kill you and they can and you walk so slow.

Then if you die as jekyll you become mr hyde and if you don't turn back to jekyll before you reached the point you were with him thunder strikes you and you die. I've played hard games like silver surfer for NES and Dragon's lair but this game isn't just hard it's incredibly awful and it's not even worth testing it out for yourself.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote