MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 10 questions with Chael Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 09:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix View Post
Leading up to Chael's 2nd fight with Anderson Silva, he said he has seen olympic wrestlers mentally break on the mat in training.

I always wondered if he was talking about Hendo.
Possibly. Wrestling is really all it's cracked up to be. When I was in high school, we had football stars who went on to be stars in college try to come in the wrestling room for a workout. I personally saw them break. It was hilarious to me that I was an average high school wrestler, witnessing our biggest stars not be able to handle it... it was that much cooler seeing them go onto what they did. I know thy're different sports... but still.

It may have been hendo, maybe not. Wrestling and MMA seems to attract a lot of people to the mat these days.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote