MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cyborg Asks to Be Released From the UFC

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 12:37 AM   #35 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
I personally think that its a good thing Rousey v Cyborg isn't happening right now. It'd be a great fight to watch, but itd be the end of WMMA at this point. Rousey is the face, personality, and fighting style that will push WUFC. If Cyborg comes in and smashes their prized pony, itll be the end of WMMA in the ufc IMO. People like seeing pretty girls armbar other girls. I dont think a lot of people would like to see another Cyborg v Carano fight. IMO, Cyborg v Carano put WMMA back 5 years. You have to have a superstar to get this thing off the ground and Rousey is already the chosen one. If they meet up say, a year and a half from now and people already know how good Rousey is, then it'd be great. If at that point Cyborg came in and smashed her (which I think would happen simply due to Cyborg's power) then Cyborg would be heralded as the next great thing.
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote