MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some hard descisions in here - are you prepared?

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #27 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
- Technician -

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Chick +18
Skylight +2
Garden/Greenhouse +2
Hygeine/tub +3
Workout Room/BB court/Batting Cage +5
Library +4
Pool Table +1

I halved mine. 10 mil is nice, but 5 is definitely more than enough for a reward.

The chick is a must. Not only for sex but to have someone else there besides yourself. Social interaction is an extremely important thing and I doubt very seriously I would keep my sanity being alone for 10 years.

Skylight - Being in a basement with no natural light for 10 years? No way.

Garden/Greenhouse - With that and the skylight, it would make it feel less like I was being confined to a basement as I would have things that resembled the outside world.

Hygeine/Tub - That is just a given.

Workout Room/BB court/Batting Cage - This is just a steal for the price taking into account how many activities you get with it.

Library - There had to be something to do in the downtime.

Pool Table - For 1 point?! Who wouldn't love a pool table?

The chick really makes it though as I would have someone to actually do these activities with.

Sig Credit: M.C

HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote