MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some hard descisions in here - are you prepared?

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #27 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Chick +18
Skylight +2
Garden/Greenhouse +2
Hygeine/tub +3
Workout Room/BB court/Batting Cage +5
Library +4
Pool Table +1

I halved mine. 10 mil is nice, but 5 is definitely more than enough for a reward.

The chick is a must. Not only for sex but to have someone else there besides yourself. Social interaction is an extremely important thing and I doubt very seriously I would keep my sanity being alone for 10 years.

Skylight - Being in a basement with no natural light for 10 years? No way.

Garden/Greenhouse - With that and the skylight, it would make it feel less like I was being confined to a basement as I would have things that resembled the outside world.

Hygeine/Tub - That is just a given.

Workout Room/BB court/Batting Cage - This is just a steal for the price taking into account how many activities you get with it.

Library - There had to be something to do in the downtime.

Pool Table - For 1 point?! Who wouldn't love a pool table?

The chick really makes it though as I would have someone to actually do these activities with.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote