MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #2438 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Revisiting DS games on my 3DS (being as Nintendo haven't hardly made a single decent game for the 3DS). Secret Files I and II to lull me to a calm ready for sleep.
They just released Fire Emblem Awakening, which is one of the very best series on Nintendo's handheld. Everyone says this is the best in the series and it's an amazing game.

Some other great games made for 3DS:

Resident Evil: Revelations, Kid Icarus, Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, OoT remake, Star Fox remake, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Tales of the Abyss, Harvest Moon, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Dead or Alive: Dimensions. Also, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out in March, and that is going to be an amazing game, probably the best one on 3DS for a long time (all MH games are awesome).

There are tons of great games on 3DS, try some of those out if you haven't.