MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #2440 (permalink)
CupCake

CupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
They just released Fire Emblem Awakening, which is one of the very best series on Nintendo's handheld. Everyone says this is the best in the series and it's an amazing game.

Some other great games made for 3DS:

Resident Evil: Revelations, Kid Icarus, Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, OoT remake, Star Fox remake, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Tales of the Abyss, Harvest Moon, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Dead or Alive: Dimensions. Also, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out in March, and that is going to be an amazing game, probably the best one on 3DS for a long time (all MH games are awesome).

There are tons of great games on 3DS, try some of those out if you haven't.
Thanks MC currently have Mario Kart 7, Super Mario Bros, Dead or Alive: Dimensions and WWE Allstars (which is pure crap). When I go down my local Game store the selection of 3DS games is just terrible.

I'll Youtube some of those games you mentioned and see what takes my fancy (very picky when it comes to games).
CupCake is offline   Reply With Quote