MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some hard descisions in here - are you prepared?

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
hygiene products: 3 points(no soap or teeth brushing for ten years? No thanks)

Garden: 2 point (no need to get the skylight if I can go outside!)

Full Kitchen: 6 points (I love food, and have plenty of time to create amazing meals every day, so I would probably spend a lot of time in the kitchen)

18 year old: 18 points (a lot of people probably think this is the shallow option and it is all about the sex, but like Hit said the companionship is by far the most important aspect of her being there. Someone to cook for and with would be great, and hell, sex with a goddess is a great way to spend time too!)

pool table: 1 point (something else for me and my companion to do together)

18 points is a lot to lose when you think of all the books and other entertainment you could get but I think in the end
it would always be a grass is greener situation. Either you take the girl and have companionship and sex, or you
take entertainment and end wishing you could just talk to someone and possibly go mad from being so horny.

This game rules, i'm gonna do another one with 35 points I think.