MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some hard descisions in here - are you prepared?

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 12:56 AM   #32 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Yeah I'm really not digging the 18 year old part of the female. Also....I just had a scary thought. Is this girl on birth control? Is any provided? Is she on something that gives her only a few periods a year? Because the only thing worse than a woman on her period is a woman on her period and a baby.

Not to mention ten years with the same chick always using condoms? That option clearly needs to be expanded upon a little more.

How does the outside world work? Does it just go on? Do I age? Hobestly if times runs the same I'm taking the girl because I'll need a wife. Think about how ******* hard it is to find a decent girl right now? I'm not going to be pushing forty having just spent ten years out of society then trying to find a girl. **** that.

Last edited by Life B Ez : 02-11-2013 at 01:01 AM.
Life B Ez is offline   Reply With Quote