MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 157 Primetime: Rousey vs. Carmouche - Episode 1

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #22 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
It will be interesting to see how much time Carmouche gets next episode. I don't remember the previous ones being so biased.

I was impressed with Rousey's pad work. Her striking really looked top notch. I guess we see so little of it we don't actually know how good it is. Rousey's story about her dad was terrible. She didn't want to tell it, and she clearly had some serious issues because of it. The fact she doesn't know if he would be proud of her right now is pretty telling... who wouldn't be proud of a kid who's accomplished what she has?

The fight is a joke IMO. Rousey is going to rag doll and arm bar... like all of her other fights. It will be interesting to see what the UFC plans on doing as far as building a division after this... and marketing Rousey enough to make common folk want to watch her.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote