MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #123 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I've been catching up with Homeland, Breaking Bad, Shameless and some comedy shows lately. I have to say each and every one of these shows is more enjoyable than The Walking Dead. The first season was all "CARL! CAAAAARL!!!", the second season was saved by Hershel and Shane and was good once they stopped doing the "SOPHIA! SOPHIIIIAAA!" thing but now there's just nothing happening anymore. The show has lost the one relationship that made things interesting (Shane and Rick).

The group finds a prison, clears it out, people die and now they live there. Then they find out there's a crazy person playing God in a small town where people live normally. That's literally everything you need to tell someone who's just getting into the show.

I'll still watch it because of the crazy ass cliffhangers.

Oh and by the way, Homeland > Breaking Bad.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote