MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 11:26 AM   #125 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
I would have to respectfully disagree, although I'm glad to see you liked Homeland this much. Season 2 seemed to split opinions among many of my friends, but I loved it, and thought it was even better than season 1. The farewell at the end really tore my heart out. The acting on that show puts everything else on TV these days to shame. Claire Danes rocks my socks.

Agreed on everything else.
I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan but so far I don't find a single bad thing about Homeland. They've put on two great seasons that got me emotionally invested into literally every character. Meanwhile on Breaking Bad I'm really hoping Skyler and her sister would just go away so I can see more of the characters that still have a purpose.
Hammerlock2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote