MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Photography Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #125 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Yeah my 7D can trigger my 600ex, but ONLY in ETTL (which is weird, I would of thought it'd only offer manual).

Wanted the triggers so I can use manual off camera flash more, rather than replying on ETTL. I could of bought some cheaper triggers for only manual, then swapped between pop up flash triggering and the cheapy triggers to swap between ettl and manual, but urgh sounded like a pain in the arse so I got a 'all in one' job.

I'll be buying a few soft boxes soon as well, any recommendations? Is there a way to mod a large softbox into a strip box? Duct tape and black fabric? And probably an extra trigger/flash in the next month or so.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote