MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How Would You Like The World To End...

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
So I guess this is two different questions? The thread title is what we WANT to happen and the poll question is what do we FEAR will happen?

What I'm most afraid will happen? First, I ain't scared homie, take me today, I'll stare that alien in the eyes as he takes my life. I'd be scared of a long, slow death where we witness suffering.

What I would prefer happen? Anything instant. I don't want the world to know and have final moments of panic. I don't want suffering over time. I just want a flash and it's over. I think that would be best. Gone before we knew what happened.
I don't know. I'd like to realize what happens and then go like "Well, **** me." and then everything gets bright and stuff like they do it in the movies.

Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote