MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official Thread on Great Documentaries!

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #29 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
yeah i'm always fascinated by the minds of the criminally insane, ed gein was a big disappointment though he only killed 2 people and wasn't a lunatic when he was caught, they made him out to be the godfather of horror movie slike the texas chainsaw massacre, jeffery dahmer was more ****ed up than ed gein.
I am at work so once again I cannot access youtube or other video sites, but Richard Ramirez was a complete nutt. Dude had like no MO!!! Old ladies, men, women, colour, creed did not matter to that dude. I'll edit this post later and add the best serial killer shows I have on my pc.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote