MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #27173 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Trying to decide if I’m going to the funeral of a girl I used to hook up with when we were kids. She’s the 3rd one in the last 2 years. It’s a very bad feeling. I’m not that old.

You guys take heed. Not everyone you know will make it to 40. You’ll lose more by 50. Life is short. Make the most of it.
Life is short, I've already lost many. My dad died when he was 42, one of my good friends died when he was 24. Already so many people I graduated with have died and I'm class of 04. About a year ago a guy I went to school with from 1st grade through high school was killed in Iraq. It happens in a variety of ways and it happens far too often.