MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ufc 64

Thread: ufc 64
View Single Post

Old 08-28-2006, 12:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
aubdoggy
MMA Fanatic

aubdoggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I see Franklin winning by KO in a outright war. Whether it goes two minutes of a few rounds, both these guys are brutal strikers. Sherk is going to whoop up on Kenny. Kenny would have lost that fight to chris except for the cut. He was losing the fight where he opened that guys nose up in my opinion too. Another overrated show fighter. I like Andersen a lot, but is he really that elite? I guess we will find out. He lost a few times in Pride to some guys he should have beat, but he also destroyed some of the best in Pride too. I dont know if kicking the crybabies ass is justification for a title shot, but I think he comes in and provides the first taste of the wave of pride fighters. I still see franklin winning though. very smart fighter. Who has Franklin lost too? Is it beyond the realm of reason to see him drop down five or matt hughes putting on five and doing a mixed class like they did in the Hughes Gracie match a few months back??? Joe stevensen's lost because he was inexperienced and fighting about twenty pounds above where he should have been. He's got a good chin, dominated edwards, and the poster about that being the sickest cut in a long time is absolutly right. I think Joe has the tools to compete at 155. If I haven't checked my stats right and he's fighting at 165 or higher then I take it back, but at 155 he should be a competitive fighter. What about the return of Jens Pulver? Been to long since little evil whooped some ass.
aubdoggy is offline   Reply With Quote