Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who will win this fight?

David Loiseau vs. Mike Swick - Early Predictions

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Rush 
#1 · (Edited)
This is going to be such an awesome fight. I can't wait for this PPV it's going to be the best this year! How do you think this fight is gonna go down? This is such a great matchup for both fighters. Swick gets another great test after defeating Riggs, and Loiseau gets to fight someone with almost the exact same style. Both are dogs with elbows and knees and both are so fast and have so much energy. This has probably got to be the most even matchup in a long ass time. I think it will probably go Loiseau with the decision but it's so hard to say that cause it could easily go either way. If anyone gets KOed or TKOed I think it will be Loiseau, but if it goes the distance I think Loiseau can dominate for longer...Let's here everyone else's predictions!

#2 ·
Im excited about this fight too mike swicks one of my favorite middleweights in the UFC. These guys are both very good I have a feeling its gonna be one explosive round with swick victorius. I think loiseau might be a little hesitant about taking Swick down after watching his last two fights that where won by submission. I think Swick has much better stand-up than loiseau but loiseau is very durable and has great elbows so this fights bound to be intresting. this fight and the Hughes-GSP 2 where the two fights I was looking forward to for a while atleast Swick Loiseau is gonna happen. Swick-Fu all the way!!!

#8 ·
MMA1990 said:
Im excited about this fight too mike swicks one of my favorite middleweights in the UFC. These guys are both very good I have a feeling its gonna be one explosive round with swick victorius. I think loiseau might be a little hesitant about taking Swick down after watching his last two fights that where won by submission. I think Swick has much better stand-up than loiseau but loiseau is very durable and has great elbows so this fights bound to be intresting. this fight and the Hughes-GSP 2 where the two fights I was looking forward to for a while atleast Swick Loiseau is gonna happen. Swick-Fu all the way!!!

I agree, if this fight stays standing I give the advantage to Swick, he has fast hands. If they end up in the guard, I give the advantage to Loiseau, the Crow will turn him into hamburger meat. It depends on who controls the direction of the fight.

#9 ·
Swick wins first round Swickatine!

Mike Swicks an amazing fighter, i'd say hes the best well rounded fighter to come out of the ultimate fighter series, and yes thats about Diego Sanchez because all he has is ground and pound, and if you tell me his stand up is great because what he did to Karo Parysian your out of your mind, Karo isn't that great of a stand up fighter.

The only other real well rounded fighter to come out of TUF series was Michael Bisping, he might be more well rounded, it's a tough one.

#10 ·
I really really enjoy watching both of these fighters... but I really think David Loiseau will get another doctor stoppp!!! :thumbsup:

#12 ·
jdun11 said:
swick got AA china chin syndrome!!:laugh:

Could you explain what the hell that means lol I'm quite confused...I've been trying to figure it out for a while now but I don't understand what you're talking about :dunno:

#13 ·
I think the UFC 63 fight card across the board is tough to call a winner. Do you take BJ or Hughes. The swick vs big dave is another tough call. Im going to stick with my man swick just because he's the one fighter who i think is worth his salt off the show. This will be by far his toughest test, and one I wouldn't bet the house on. David took Franklin had the stamina to go the distance with Franklin, that pesky 3 inch cut stopped it though. He was losing that fight, but if Franklin couldn't knock him out I dont see Swick gaining a KO in the standup either. He'll have to take him down and stay on top. Thats the recipe for either one of these fighters to win a decision. Both of them have pretty good chins, swick has been fairly good too since his leben knock out. He got robbed on the show too.

#15 ·
I think Mike Swick will I just have a weird feeling and hes been on such an impressive roll and hes beaten opponents Loiseau beat twice as bad then Loiseau did and way faster. I think he has more skills and he can easily watch out for those nasty Loiseau elbows. I think he might win by submission or TKO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.